Why should you pick us for your training?
- The training is all about you; your needs, your learning and your achievement
- The courses are all afPE Professional Development Board or Ofqual regulated*
- The tutors used are nationally recognised and many are internationally recognised
- Many of the Ofqual National regulated courses offered have been authored by our staff
- All courses are resourced with a training manual or learner portfolio.
- We are registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UK Provider Reference Number is: 10038257
* We are an approved centre with three Awarding Body Organisations (ABOs) and the afPE Professional Development Board. The three ABOs are 1st4sport qualifications, ITC First and Sports Leaders Qualifications (SLQ). This means we meet the following requirements:
- we have appropriately qualified and experienced staff with your needs in mind
- up to date and relevant training centre policies assuring quality control for your peace of mind
- adequate resources to support your learning and qualification achievement
It was Oscar Wilde that wrote: “Nowadays people know the price of everything but the value of nothing.”
af Thinking & Learning Company is committed to a philosophy of promoting thinking & learning about better ways of doing things. This means:
- ensuring that improving processes of thinking & learning for higher standards are at the heart of all that we do
- inspiring, challenging and motivating individuals, teams and organisations to consistently seek to raise standards in the education system
- effectively monitoring and measuring improved outputs and student outcomes
The ethos of being an integral part of the local and wider community is a core value of af Thinking & Learning Company Ltd.
- commitment to the development and support for all staff to contribute effectively to our aims and to succeed in their roles
- a social conscience for openness, honesty and responsibility for our actions, and a full inclusive engagement for those who collaborate with us
- effective use of resources in providing value for money
af Thinking & Learning Company serves to give practical support to the transformation of schools, education and training by empowering and enabling high performing innovative individuals and teams. Specifically, we want to:
- build and embed capacity within the education system to improve effectiveness and performance
- foster an innovative enquiry-based approach to thinking and learning about improving practice
- establish positive relationships based on personal development needs, relevant to local context