Andrew Frapwell is highly-regarded both nationally and internationally in the design and development of effective and sustainable bespoke training to meet individual professional learning needs.
He has worked with a range of stakeholders at local, regional, national and international level which has included government agencies and authorities such as the Specialist Schools Academies Trust (SSAT), the Qualification and Curriculum Development Agency, Education Development Trust (EDT – previously CfBT), Becta and the Youth Sport Trust.
“In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn.”
What do we do?
We are an Education Services Company, supporting and developing organisations, groups or individuals within organisations to be more effective, efficient and economic.
- We are a company that seeks to establish, embed and enhance close working relationships.
- We focus on areas of activity where partnerships really can make a positive difference to the school workforce.
- We are continually seeking innovative and better ways of doing things to ensure sustainable improved practice in constantly changing times and achieving the best deal for clients.
How are we organised?
There are two types of courses provided.
- The first is the provision of professional learning for tutors, teachers, coaches and volunteers who are working in organisations concerned with the education and training of children, young people and adults. The course content and course delivery are accredited by The Association for Physical Education (afPE) Professional Development Board (PDB).
- The second is the provision of Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) courses, regulated by Ofqual in the education and training sector. We are an accredited centre approved by 1st4sport qualifications, Sports Leaders Qualifications (SLQ) and ITC First Ltd.